Monday, June 14, 2010

A Blessed Day

I was lucky enough to spend a week with my family in Las Vegas. The main reason for the trip was to be there for my adorable nephew's baptism. My brother and his wife Kimberley asked my husband and I to be Carter's godparents. We were so thrilled and honored to say the least. It was a perfect day and blessed event. My mom organized a great little party after the baptism too. I made a slideshow documenting the day..my first slideshow yet and now I am super obsessed. Can't wait for the next event to make one for. Oh, how I LOVE my new Mac. Enjoy!


1 comments:

Peggy June 14, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

So...you did it! You finally got your Blog! I'm all for having another way to keep in touch with my precious daughter! And peek into a life in the fun lane ;)


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP