Monday, June 14, 2010

SATC girl's night take 2




During my trip to Las Vegas my mom, sister-in-law and I decided to do a girl's night and go see Sex and The City 2. I had already done a SATC girl's night with my girlfriends in Phoenix but of course I was totally willing to see it again. I own the first SATC movie and have probably watched it about 20 times. In fact, the hubby calls it my "sick day movie" since that's what I always end up popping in the DVD player when I'm home sick.


Of course, we had to come up with some decor for our little girl's night. I found these adorable cupcake toppers on hostesswiththemostess.com. If you haven't checked out this awesome site do so immediately! I got the recipe for the Cosmo cupcakes on there too. It seemed weird adding Cosmo mix to cupcake batter but they were delicious! I also decided to make little goody bags so we all had some munchies during the movie. We hid them in our purses. :) We found some great retro candy at Michael's. Speaking of Michael's, I seem to be spending WAY too much time there lately. Something about summer break is making me just want to create things. :)



0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP