Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Party Perfection






I saw this shabby chic baby shower pictured on hostesswiththemostess.com and just had to share. It is party perfection in my eyes. The theme could really work for a baby or bridal shower and since I have some preggo friends as well as some engaged friends I made a mental note of some of these fabulous ideas. How in love are you with the turquoise birdcage?? I'm obsessed!! Everything from the colors, flowers in vintage milk glass vases and slight whimsical touches are to die for.


How cute is this guest of honor chair??? I LOVE this idea of using long scraps of fun fabric and tying them to the chair. Super easy and adorable. I'm stealing this idea!



Isn't this tablescape just fab? The flowers and colors are just perfect and the old keys and birdcages...LOVE!!!


All pictures from www.hostesswiththemosstess.com











1 comments:

Peggy July 13, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

I love Seersucker too!! Photos from Colorado are outstanding! Can't wait to see the rest of them!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP