Friday, July 2, 2010

Mountain love

Our annual Colorado vacay has finally arrived! We have been looking forward to this trip for a while as we've completely tired of the AZ heat and have been looking forward to spending time with both of our families. Every time we arrive in the mountains I fall in love all over again. The fresh cool air, colorful summer flowers, farmer's markets and picturesque scenery make me question why we choose to live on top of the sun..but then again you can't beat our winter and spring time. Those snowbirds really have things figured out. :)


Here are some of the sights from our walk yesterday...



















0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP