Monday, August 9, 2010

Celebrations

We spent the weekend with my in-laws in Colorado Springs celebrating my mother-in-laws 50th birthday. It was a wonderful weekend filled with lots of laughs, great food and just quality family time. All of us "kids" threw a dinner party for her at the Summit restaurant at the Broadmoor resort. It was a beautiful night celebrating a fantastic woman who is completely inspiring and definitely one of the most caring and thoughtful women around. I love her fun spirit and of course our shared love of lemon drop martinis. ;) She also raised one amazing being whom I'm lucky enough to call my hubby. Don't think I'll ever be able to repay her for that one. Cheers to 50 more beautiful years Diane. I am very lucky to call you my mother-in-law. xoxo

Pictures from the weekend





























1 comments:

Diane August 10, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

Wow - thank you Erin, for the kind words! It truly was an amazing weekend - thanks to all the wonderful "Erin touches". I had a fabulous 50th - thanks in large part to you!
Now - - on the topic of your husband....... my son dated sooo many girls.... and his sisters and I never really found one that we thought was as perfect as you are for Jim! We're so glad you are a part of our family! We love you!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP