Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sun, sand and a beautiful wedding

If wedding crashing wasn't super tacky and creepy I would do it quite frequently. I am so in love with weddings. Love everything about them. I love watching the expression on the groom's face as his bride walks down the aisle. Love the way the bride's father looks down at her with tears in his eyes as he gives her away. I love looking on as the decked out ring bearers and flower girls clumsily stroll down the aisle wondering why everyone is ooohing and aaahhing over them. I'm obsessed with the exchange of vows and how no two are quite the same. Oh.. the vows. They seriously get me every time. I love the energy and love that fills the reception room and the little touches that make each wedding unique.


And I especially love weddings that take you to places like this..



Where the sun shines bright and ice cold Coronas are aplenty.


How could you not love a place that's called Islas de Mujeres or The land of women? An island off of Cancun where the skies are ridiculously blue and the sun says goodnight in the most glorious fashion.










We looked on as Heather and Chuck became Mr. and Mrs. Nawoj and once again
..there I was sniffling and dabbing my eyes. The backdrop for the ceremony so
picturesque.










And no Mexico trip is complete without Mariachis. These guys were
awesome.




And as you can tell from the pictures below.. absolutely no fun was had at the reception. :)



You can take the boy out of the fraternity but you'll never take the fraternity out of the boy...especially when the fraternity boys are reunited. :)




It was a fun trip indeed. Congrats to the Nawojs! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.



3 comments:

Toni Olivieri-Barton November 13, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

We love Isla! Have been twice. Maybe we need to have an Olivieri reunion there!

Janet Olivieri Caschetta November 15, 2010 at 6:03 AM  

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for sharing in all your fun adventures! I'd be up for a reunion there - absolutely!

Erin November 15, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

Toni~ That is a fabulous idea. We really liked it too. Olivieri reunion 2011 on Isla!!! Let's do it! xo

Janet~ Thanks so much for reading. I love being able to keep family up to date with what's going on in our lives. I had no idea you had a blog as well! I love the title. I'm subscribing now. :) xo


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP