Wednesday, November 10, 2010

VERONICA THE MOMMY

Things have been busy, busy around here. So.. this will be a very image heavy post with little narrative. I'm sure you could do without my ramblings anyway. :)

A few of the details from the shower I hosted for my dear friend Veronica.

These little faux book covers were fun to make. A little Srapbook paper and some photoshop action and voila..a wannabe book cover. :)




I LOVE garlands. This one was made with just scrapbook paper, glitter letters from Target and crepe paper! Super easy and CHEAP!



The centerpieces were simple. Different sized mason jars filled with different types of flowers. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE mason jars!? Good thing because after this shower I own lots. :)





I came across this vintage Pat the Bunny lunch pail on Etsy.


I like to throw in vintage books whenever I can. I think they go with most party themes. I'm sort of obsessed with them.


I obviously didn't catch this before people dove into it. Who can resist mini donuts?



Some more pics from our mini "photo shoot"..I love that I have friends that let me practice on them as I enjoy pretending I know what I'm doing..I really have no clue.

















Hope you're having a great week!
xo

0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP