Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hodgepodge

Simply Enjoying....

a. Navy and mustard yellow. Such happy colors they are. Loving this color pairing lately.

image: via

Really like this cardigan and the little pop of yellow from the belt.
image: jcrew.com


LOVE this skirt...I would totally wear this outfit.
image: academicchic.com

b. Dutch Bros. coffee. Yes..Starbucks..I cheat on you sometimes. This coffee
rocks and their employees are just SO friendly..but not in that over caffeinated,
annoying sort of way...



c. Girl's nights. There have been several lately and I'm loving it.
Nothing like a good girl's night to fuel the soul.






d. The holy grail of peanut butter. It all began with a little protein plate from
Starbucks. Included in their protein snack plate is this little packet of the most
amazing peanut butter I've ever tasted. So..the search began and I finally found
where it can be bought by the jar. Our local Sprouts Market carries it and I'm
pretty sure I did a little happy dance right there in the aisle upon it's discovery. If
you are a peanut butter lover..I urge you...TRY THIS. It's honey peanut butter and
it's amazing. Okay...enough rambling about peanut butter of all things...but
seriously..try it.




Have a great week!
xo





















2 comments:

Peggy February 1, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

You can bring us a jar of that peanut butter when you come visit!!
PLEASE!!

Anonymous February 6, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

Love dutch bros! another fab thing that starting in OREGON! :)


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP