Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Carter is One!

My sweet nephew Carter turned one last week. I spent the weekend in Las Vegas soaking up as much time with the little guy as possible and celebrating at his Very Hungry Caterpillar birthday party.







One year old birthday parties are pretty funny. Carter didn't exactly know that is was his birthday but I do think he felt the love surrounding him as we celebrated his first year of life.



It has been so amazing to watch him grow. Oh the joy he has brought into our family.




The proud parents. My brother Chad and sister-in-law Kimberley.
The cute littles at the party....






Hey bear..wanna be my friend?





And it's not really a party until icing ends up in the hair. Or as my brother so
politely put it..,he has "There's Something About Mary" hair... He said it....not me.
And I know I've said it before..but I'm saying it again...I am so in love with being an Auntie.
Happy Birthday sweet Carter boy! Your Auntie loves you very much.




2 comments:

Erin February 10, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

Of course this is one of my favorite blog entries, our little Carter is so precious to all of us, hard to imagine we get to meet another little one soon!
Thank You Erin, for being such a wonderful Auntie and flying to Vegas to be with the family for little Carter's big day, and for taking such beautiful photos!xxoooxx

Peggy February 10, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

That last post was not from Erin that was from Mom!!
How did that happen??


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP