Monday, February 21, 2011

Favorite Finds

A few favorite finds as of late...


Haven't bought jeans from the Gap since I was in maybe.. high school!?! Decided to give the good ol' Gap a try again and found these..I love the fit and they have a really nice dark wash. They are also really flattering and give your legs a nice long and lean look. Nicely priced too! Find them here.





Express is another store I rarely venture into anymore. But...I'm glad I did during a recent shopping day with my mom . Found this adorable ruffled jacket. It comes in a variety of colors and I've gotten many compliments on it already. I bought it in classic navy. Super cute and fun. Find it here.




LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.. the Penguin cloth bound classics that Anthropologie has been carrying lately. I bought a couple and would love to eventually have the complete collection. How fun are these? Find them here and also here.







I have needed a new wallet for a while now but have been too cheap to fork over the dough for a nice one to match my Kate Spade purse. But..then I got wind that Kate Spade was having an online sample sale! Thank you to my lovely friend Lindsey for passing along the info. Haven't received it yet but it should arrive in the mail soon! Love that I scored it at a much more reasonable price.




Found this cute little dress for work at Target. It's by Mossimo and is super cute and it's $20..yes..$20! I bought mine in this camel color but it also comes in black, olive green and a deep purple. I wore mine with black leggings and black leather riding boots. Added some dangly gold earrings and was ready to go. It looks a little frumpy in this picture..much cuter in person. The model in this pic needs to cinch the drawstring a bit..this would make it appear less frumpy.. :) Find it here




Happy shopping!
xo




0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP