Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bahama Mama

Dirty laundry still litters our bedroom floor. Sandy flip flops are beckoning to be rinsed and put away and my achy legs are reminding me that jumping up and down on a cheesy nightclub dance floor three nights in a row is a really good workout.





Oh the Bahamas..what a blast. Thanks to my very hardworking husband and his generous company we spent four nights at the Atlantis in Nassau. It was my first time and the Bahamas..well they delivered. From the perfect weather.. not too hot, not too cold to the beautiful expansive beaches and the soft sand that cushions your feet just so.










Hibiscus was in full bloom and the sky was this ridiculous shade of blue.





And the fact that we had a really fun crew to hang out with definitely upped the ante. Love these peeps.

our beach crew













Oh and a little celebrity sighting..We definitely shared a beach with Jay-Z and Beyonce..Nuts! This is when a zoom lens would have really come in handy. ahh.. welll..grab your specs and excuse my wiggly handwriting. Haven't used the pencil tool in Photoshop before...it's harder than it looks.

And yes..I was that girl and totally whipped out my camera and took a picture of them..but at least I waited until their backs were turned so I didn't feel so lame. :)

Oh Bahamas..you simply rock. Hoping we meet again sometime.


















2 comments:

Erin March 2, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

Comment test..

Jaclyn.Marie March 13, 2011 at 2:04 PM  

Your pics are GORGEOUS! Tell Jim to work even harder and next time get 3 tix to somewhere sunny ;)


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP