Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Coveting

So I still haven't shaken the feeling of wanting to wear pastels and go barefoot...
so when I found a website where I coould create a Spring inspiration board I was
pretty excited. I often come across inspiring images, good quotes or just
something I plain like and save it to a folder on my computer..entitled
"things I like"..creative title ehh? But...I no longer need to do this. Enter pinterest..
a website where you can create different mood boards of sorts containing different
images of things you like. Such a great idea! Your boards can have different
themes too. For example, you can create one containing home office decor
inspiration or maybe crafty project ideas or possibly fun party ideas. Truly, the sky
is the limit.

So...I've created one with some Spring items I'm currently coveting...
Hope you enjoy it and hope it gets you in the mood for this bird chirping, Sangria
sipping, baseball watching, pastel wearing season. check out pinterest here.

And now..some Spring Coveting..
None

Classic J.Crew flips

None

Fun Flower ring by Stella and Dot

None

Springy Stella and Dot earrings

None

Springy Dress from Nordstrom

None

White Gap Jeans

None

J. Crew striped wedges

None

Anthro Maxi dress

None

Anthro dress

None

Fun Ruffled top

1 repin

None

cute colorful tank


0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP