Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekending

Weekends...the sweet bookends which flank the busy week. Those two magical days most look forward to all work week. 48 hours of possibility, adventure and fun. Some are relaxing and full of the necessary putzing and lounging which recharge our depleted batteries, some are full of adventure and catching up with friends and some are spent knocking things off of the ever present to do list. I love how no two are ever quite the same. And the best weekends..at least in my opinion.. have a little smattering of everything..like coffee in pj's with the hubby followed by a full day of fun in the sun with friends. Or finally fixing those hail damaged screens and then sprinting off for some margaritas with the girls. This weekend was just that. Perfectly balanced. Ebb and Flow showed up this weekend and me likey some ebb and flow.


And on top of the perfect balance we celebrated two of my dear friend's 30th birthdays. And I can't think of a better way to start the celebrations...wine, really, really amazing pizza and a group of truly fabulous women.














ummmm..I sort of want to marry this pizza...the margherita at Pizzeria Bianco In Phoenix...AMAZING!

And the celebrations continued with some Spring training and daytime cocktails..okay..some day drinking..but daytime cocktails sounds much classier..just sayin....



And some more pics from the weekend. All pics below taken with my new iphone app. Love it. Download it here.



Happy Monday out there~
xo










3 comments:

ami_marie75 March 29, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

Loving the photo of your toesies! So jealous of the tank tops as well. It is still so cold here! I have found my new fave spring shade. I needed a pink to brighten my days. It is Essie Mod Square. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Miss you so much!

Erin March 30, 2011 at 6:12 PM  

Thanks Ami! I heard it was just snowing there! Craziness. Sending some warm weather your way. I'll have to check out that nail color. Thanks for passing it along. :) Miss you too! xo

Peggy April 4, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

Downloaded the photo app...so cool!!

I would love to go to the botanical garden with you, and see the butterflies!

Need to visit my baby girl soon!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP