Monday, April 11, 2011

Stripeys.

I love a classic stripe. Love it in both apparel and home design. I'm especially drawn to navy and white stripes. So timeless and classic. I've been really happy to see that the whole nautical look is back in a big way. The stores are flooded with striped tops, skirts and dresses.


A few of my favorites right now.. purchase info. below


Perfect weekend tee: Find it here.

Handmade pillow from Etsy. Find it
here.

Striped tote found
here.

Hook found
here.

Madewell dress found
here.

Ann Taylor wedges found
here.

Striped straws found
here.
























































0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP