Friday, May 20, 2011

confessions


Random Confession numero uno: I just ordered some edible glitter..for no other reason besides the fact that edible glitter must be pretty freakin' fabulous. Get it here.

Random Confession b: I watched the Justin Bieber movie while Jim was out of town on business. And even worse..I really, really, enjoyed it. I know..totally inappropriate..I'm way too old...but he really is talented. Just sayin'...




Random Confession 3: I ventured into Homegoods on a Thursday (the day they receive their new shipment each week..I know..it's a sickness) and I really was not searching for anything in particular..because that my friends..is the the beauty of Homegoods..you never know what you'll find. Sometimes I leave with nothing which is just fine with me...I enjoy the hunt..sometimes I may leave with a serving dish, a throw pillow or a picture frame. But this time..I actually ventured into the Marshall's side and found the perfect white summer purse. I love it! Supple white leather with gold hardware and a really cute patterned lining. Don't you just love when you find something that you didn't even know you were looking for??? Jim calls this type of shopping style dangerous..I call it smart and spontaneous.




Last confession of the day: I think I NEED this. How delicious does pink lemonade vodka sound? Might be my new favorite summer cocktail! Available at Bevmo.

And here is a little drink recipe from the Burnett's website. Vodka AND champagne!! Sign me up. :)
Pink Bubbles
  • 1 part Burnett’s Pink Lemonade Vodka
  • 2 parts champagne

Procedure
Pour ingredients into chilled champagne glass.






Happy Friday my friends!
xo









2 comments:

Peggy May 26, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

You are a very naughty girl!

Peggy May 26, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

But that purse is adorable!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP