Sunday, May 8, 2011

Busy.. but good..

Has it really been two weeks since I last posted? Yikes! I've had lots to say but no time to sit down and string the words together. So...I'll just throw it all out there. I apologize for the lack of rhyme or reason to this post. ADD tangent begins now...


Current obsession around our house...
Just Dance 2 for the Wii. ummm..why did it take me so long to get into this? Never been a video game nerd..until now that is. Dancing like a fool+ breaking a sweat and then calling this your exercise for the day+never leaving your house= best.thing.ever.


Jim and my friend Drea battling it out.

This book makes me go into my ugly laugh. Really, really funny. I highly recommend it.



I am still having a little love affair with white spray paint. Sprayed this frame found at Ikea and hung a little vintage book page collage behind it. I hung it in my little office nook and added some of my fav items.. quotes I like, a drawing from a former student, a love note from Jim etc..

I liiiiike. I know..I'm the only person that still finds it amusing to speak like Borat.






My sister-in-law Brook graduated from CU over the weekend and we were lucky enough to be there to witness it. Great weekend spent with my in-laws in Denver/Boulder. Beautiful weather and beautiful souls.

Congrats Brook!



the crew..





And this little guy....so cute it's ridiculous. Our nephew Nicolas.





He loves his Uncle Jim.





I mean seriously..is this not the cutest little face you've seen in your entire life?








miss that little guy already.

And finally..a very belated mother's day shout out to both my mom and mother-in-law. Not sure how I got so lucky to call both of these amazing women mom. Love you both very much.

with my mother-in-law/ summer 2010

One of my favorite childhood pictures with my mom. She was and is the kind of mom most only dream of. Fun, supportive and nurturing. She leads by example and makes the best of every situation. She is independent, strong and beautiful on both the inside and out.

She is my best friend.

Christmas 2010.

Have a great week! I'll be back soon..promise.
xo













1 comments:

Peggy May 13, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

ok, again you have reduced me to misty eyes.
Thank you for the wonderful Mommy comments!
You can never stop doing your blog, it's to wonderful!
xxooxx


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP