Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bring it Fall.......bring it.


We are currently in the midst of an excessive heat warning...nothing new for Phoenix in August. Supposed to hit a whopping 115 today. We down water, stay indoors, avoid socks and put our trusty windshield shades up in our cars.

Yet..I can't help but dream about the upcoming Fall season. It is my favorite season..no doubt. I love the coziness that it brings. The sights and smell of pumpkins and caramel apples. The Pumpkin patches..even the man made ones seen around these parts. Pumpkin Spice lattes and boots and comfort food. Ohhh...don't even get me started. Love the thrill that the shift of seasons brings. The potential...the newness. I dream about how I will decorate.. dog-earring pages in my new Pottery Barn magazine.

I'm ready to trade in my flip-flops for boots and flats. I'm ready to throw on my favorite apron and bake up some pumpkin bread. I'm ready to venture outside instead of hunkering down inside where it's cool and shaded.

And I'm so ready to dress like this..



and like this..




and like this...



And I couldn't help but notice that Einstein Bagels is already advertising the arrival of their pumpkin bagels and Michael's has their creepy scarecrows displayed. I'm ready..creepy scarecrows and all. So..bring it Fall..bring it.

Oh and I think I'll take up a little embroidery hobby this Fall..

only so that I can make this...

bawwhahah...totally joking about the embroidery hobby..but not joking about how much I love this. I would most definitely hang this up in my house.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week and keep on a hustlin!
xoxo






0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP