Thursday, September 1, 2011

Chevron.......AKA......ziggy zaggys


I'm totally jumping on the chevron bandwagon..which by the way...is really just a fancy name for the fun zig zaggy pattern seen everywhere lately. I love this funky pattern and it's a nice little deviation from the classic stripe.

Love it
on a swimsuit.



And on a chair.



And on a canvas. How cool is this?? Would be pretty
easy to make.




Also love it on a wall..





or maybe a tote bag..




and definitely on a rug..

source


Oh and on a dress too.
dress by Diane Von Furstenberg

okay and also on a throw pillow...LOVING the mustard colored chevron seen in this bedroom from Coastal Living! Actually..I'm in love with everything that's happening in this picture.



I decided to add a little chevron to our wooden brown tray that sits on top of our ottoman in the family room. I love this tray..it's nice and big and chunky but it needed some pizzazz. I found the template via pinterest. Go to this fab blog to download it. There are four different chevron patterns..depending on the size you want. I used the biggest size. I also used leftover paint from our walls. So basically. this little project cost me nothing! :) Oh and I sanded the paint a bit to get a worn look too.



I quite like it!!



How about you? Any chevron lovers out there?








0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP