Thursday, August 11, 2011

Favorite Things...

I've decided to start a little series here on the bloggy. I am constantly discovering new things that I love and thought it would be fun to share them collectively each month. So..without further ado..my favorite things this month.



1. Anthro's Zinc Letters.

I adore these letters from Anthropologie. I recently added them above the window in our dining/eating area. Burlap wreath made by me following this tutorial.



2. Izzes


This is the first thing I reach for when I get home from work. So refreshing and like drinking soda without all of the sugar and guilt. Made with real fruit juice and all natural ingredients. Loving the Grapefruit flavor.

3. OPI's Lucky Lucky Lavendar


loving this color. Seen here on my toesies.

4. Shaggy white flowers in blue mason jars


Can't get enough of this lovely combo. These blue mason jars sit on the window ledge in our kitchen. I LOVE these shaggy white flowers found at our local grocery store. They are super inexpensive too. I keep forgetting to pay attention to what they are called. Anyone know? In the meantime..we'll go with the super technical name...shaggy white flower. :)

5. Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus Tea


So refreshing and delicious. They even put fresh berries in your cup! Yum!

6. Twix 90 calorie ice cream bars. Well...they are actually little ice cream bites...but they are DELICIOUS!!! Perfect little thing to curb that sweet tooth.

7. Express REROCK Flare Leg jeans.

I don't normally shop at Express much but saw these jeans in the window and decided to try them on. They are super cute and very flattering. I love the flare leg. And..if you buy one pair you get 50% off of another pair of jeans. Pretty good deal.

More favorite things next month!!! Hope you're having a fab week!
xo


2 comments:

Anonymous August 14, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

love the letters. i have an R in our hallway. love anthro!

Peggy August 15, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

Those Shaggy White flowers, I believe are a kind of Mum! But Shaggy white flower works ;)


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP