Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Halls are Decked

A little collage of some holiday touches around our home.


Photobucket

My mom helped me finish off this little shelf while she was here visiting. I'm LOVING these mercury glass balls that have lights inside of them. Find them here. (Looks like they're on sale now!)The magnolia garland was actually a wreath we found at Marshall's that we cut in half and made it into a garland. The little house is made from book pages and lord knows I am a sucker for all things made out of book pages. Also, another Marshall's find!!

Photobucket

My favorite ornaments this season...these little burlap and glitter birdhouses. Found at Target!!
Photobucket

Also loving these vintage inspired ornaments I also found at Marshall's.
Photobucket

Can't believe Christmas is just a little over a week away!!!
Hope you're enjoying all of the fabulousness this season has to offer.

Be back soon with some more gift ideas.
xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous December 16, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

Love...love...love your holiday decorations!! Have a wonderful, safe, peaceful and love-filled Christmas ever!!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP