Friday, January 20, 2012

Currently Coveting


A little internet window shopping....

Seriously..how genius is this bag!?!?! It's a camera bag that appears to be a super cute purse. It is designed to carry all of your camera gear and also has room for you to throw in your wallet. You can also take out the camera gear dividers and simply use it as a purse. Genius!!! So much better than wrapping your camera in a scarf and throwing it into your purse...sorry camera!


bag found here.

Loving this mug from Anthro. It has a super sweet handwritten message on the other side. Love the handpainted look.

found here.

Also loving this cute little coffee print found on Etsy. Would be so cute framed on the kitchen counter next to a little coffee station.


found here.

Happy Friday friends!!!
xo






0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP