Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Drool Worthy Neutrals

I recently spotted this lovely home featured over at The Lettered Cottage and couldn't help but study every last detail and yes..maybe there was a little drool. I am such a neutral palette kind of girl so when I saw the creams and taupes I was so in love.


<span class=


And something about seeing the inside of someones real life home is so fun to me. It's like being nosy without anyone really knowing your semi stalking them.
<span class=
I am obsessed with the umbrella painting below!!! It's available for purchase here.
<span class=

Love the different shaped nightstands in the bedroom. This room looks so calm and serene.
<span class=



I am in so in love with the wallpaper in their bathroom!!
<span class=

And the kitchen..oh the kitchen..love, love, love!!!


<span class=

Are you drooling yet?


As I clicked to figure out what creative peeps lived here I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they reside right here in Phoenix!! (Now I can really stalk them!!)

They actually own a boutique called Found that I have been dying to check out.

How amazing does this shop look? It's on my must do list now! You can check out the Found blog here and can even purchase some of their items online here.

<span class=


Happy Wednesday!!

0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP