Friday, March 9, 2012

I baked.

I baked the other day. And it was splendid. It's been far too long since I've pulled out my oh so lovely Kitchen Aid mixer and whipped up something sweet. I love to bake...Probably more than I like to cook so when I came across this recipe that claimed to produce The BEST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookie I knew I had to see for myself.


Photobucket

And man..this recipe delivered. I am calling these crack cookies because they are seriously that addicting. When I say addicting I mean..ADDICTING!! I may or may not have gotten out of bed the other night, walked downstairs and shamelessly devoured two (okay maybe it was three) cookies while hunched over the kitchen sink. I know. I know..Shame.shame.shame.

You must try these for yourself. I love that they don't flatten out on the pan and have a sort of cakey yet crunchy texture. Click here for the recipe. Don't say I didn't warn you of their luring out of bed powers though.

Now I must go devour another one.

Enjoy!
xo








2 comments:

Anonymous March 15, 2012 at 7:29 PM  

Did you find these on Pinterest? I saw yummy looking cookies, claiming to be the best cookies in the world. Well, I think I must try...thanks for sharing!

Erin March 20, 2012 at 8:23 AM  

Hi Janet! I didn't find these on Pinterest which is surprising since I find most things on Pinterest. (:

I just happened to stumble across these while perusing some of my favorite blogs. Let me know what you think!
Xoxo


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP