Monday, December 17, 2012

Free Printables!

I discovered free printables through Pinterest about a year ago and I am kind of obsessed with them.

There are so many great prints out there for any holiday or party theme. My favorite at the moment is sitting in a frame in our kitchen.




You can click here to find it and download it.  I have a manila folder where I store all of my printables that I've found and printed throughout the year. 

I also used this free printable over the weekend for a Girl's Crafty Day I hosted. We had a hot chocolate bar and this little sign was the perfect addition. 

Hope you all had a great weekend. Be back soon!
XO

1 comments:

Jaclyn.Marie December 20, 2012 at 10:00 PM  

Thank you!! I've been searching for that one! :)

Merry Christmas! Love you!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP