Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas 2012


Well..Hello!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! We are back in Phoenix and back to reality now. We enjoyed 10 days in Colorado spending the Holidays with both of our families. It was truly a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of laughter and much relaxation.

It was the first Holiday that we all got to enjoy Christmas through the eyes of a two year old. What fun that is! Our nephew Nicolas was so full of wonder and excitement as we all helped him bake cookies for Santa and make Reindeer Food for his favorite reindeer...Rudolph of course.



There was sleeping in, cozy family time, game nights and simply soaking in the time together. Sometimes I think that not living near our families makes these times together more memorable, more precious and even more cherished. 




Our precious Goddaughter..Miss Gianna



Love that we get to just be, catch up and simply enjoy.








We are extremely blessed that we only have to hop on one flight to see both of our families.  After spending time with my in-laws in Colorado Springs we headed up to the mountains in Colorado to see my parents. 
It is truly God's country up there with it's snow kissed rooftops and fresh mountain air.




ummm..I sort of forgot how freaking fun sledding is! 










Hoping you all enjoyed some time to slow down and simply soak in time with your friends and family. Ready for a New Year and clean slate now. Feeling quite motivated. Here we come 2013!!
Loves to you all! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Michelle January 20, 2013 at 9:44 PM  

Loving this blog post! :) Miss you guys so much!!

Jaclyn.Marie January 20, 2013 at 10:01 PM  

Just catching up on your blog! I love all these pictures! Hopefully my family will one day be in Colorado for good, and we all can have a white Christmas together with sledding and skiing :) Love you!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP