Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Well...hello again!

Sorry for the silence on this little bloggy lately. It's been quite a busy summer so far and I haven't had much time to sit down and reflect. So, shall we do a little catching up?

I thought I'd share some little adventures. The first being a fun trip to the Reno/Tahoe area to visit some of my favorite ladies and my ridiculously cute Godson Cameron! Yes, you've seen him before here. It was a quick yet super fun visit with one of the highlights being a lovely day spent at Lake Tahoe with two of my most favorite ladies and the cutest little baby boy around.



If you haven't been to Lake Tahoe..put it on your Bucket List ASAP. It is breathtakingly beautiful.





         Can you even get over these cheeks!!! 
They are simply the BEST.

Well..the arm rolls are pretty sweet too! 
  
Our most recent adventure was a trip to Wine Country and well, I just realized that I haven't even downloaded the pics yet and what's a post without pics right?  So...let's end on a high note. 
Another pic of sweet baby Cameron.



Be back soon!! Promise!
XO


0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP