Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cheers to Fred's and new adventures!


I finally got to check out Fred's which is the restaurant located inside of Barney's of New York at Fashion Square. I met my girlfriends Beth and Lindsey there for dinner and cocktails. Lindsey and her husband Jake are moving to Portland on Sunday so I was so glad we were able to have a farewell dinner in style. I am so excited for their new adventure in life but of course very sad to see them go. They both landed great jobs and I know they will be very happy there. It also gives us a reason to visit Portland. Such a beautiful city. Thank goodness for Skype! I'm signing up ASAP. :)


Fred's did not disappoint. Everything is locally grown which is a huge plus in my book not to mention delicious. We had bruschetta for our appetizer and I had the scallops which may have been the best scallops I've had to date. I also had their pomedrop which is a cross between a lemon drop and pomegranate martini and is super delish. They have happy hour M-F and a weekend brunch which we may need to check out very soon. Cheers to great food and an even better friend!

0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP