Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Lovin

A few summery things I'm loving right now..

This water pitcher that infuses your water with fresh fruit. You simply change out the fruit every couple of days. I'm trying cucumber water next! This was a gift from my mom and now I'm wondering how I ever lived without it. It's simply genius and lord knows when you live in the desert drinking water is muy importante. Thanks mom!


This awesome white purse that I picked up at Tarjay. I could go on and on about my love affair with Target but that may need to be another post. This is the perfect white summery purse with a GREAT price tag. I think it was about $25 and it has this adorable colorful lining. Love it!



Our fresh basil. You can tell from the pic that it's not liking the heat right now. I keep moving it around the yard to find a happy place for it. I hope I can manage to keep it alive. I'm still working on developing my green thumb. Okay, it's worse than that. I kill lots of plants and the hubs teases me about this often. I blame it on the heat....




These pieces from Anthropology. There are very few stores that I walk into and want everything in sight but Anthropology is definitely one of those stores for me. Everything about that store is fabulous. Their things can be pricey though so I only allow myself a few Anthro visits each year. I found these 2 pieces during my last visit and it was love at first sight. Stripes and flowers..YES PLEASE! If I could get away with it I would alternate between these two lovelies all summer.




Blueberries. I just love fresh blueberries in the summer. I eat them all day long.


Flowers from Trader Joe's. Fresh flowers seem to be a staple in our house these days thanks to the great flowers at Trader Joe's that come with fab price tags. These were $5. LOVE!




What summery things are you loving right now?





































3 comments:

Lesley June 16, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

Seriously my friend, you are too cute for words! That pitcher looks awesome! So I'm loving farmer's markets here in Reno every Sunday, its great, get all my fruit and veggies for the week. Blackberries are my fav item this week, yummy! Blueberries are a close second...

Erin June 17, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

Love farmer's markets!! That is so great that you can get all of your produce there. SO much better than the grocery store. Our farmer's markets are closed for the summer. :( Too darn hot! Do you go to the one in Spark's or is there one closer? Love blackberries too..maybe I'll need to switch it up. :) Love you friend!

Lesley June 17, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

There's one right by my house actually, and its all organic, its awesome! Love you!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP