Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mellow Yellow



I am planning on painting the back wall in our laundry room/Charlotte's room (our doggy). The room really needs a little color and my hope is that if I make the room a little more fun then just maybe I will be inspired to do laundry more often. I said MAYBE. Not to mention Charlotte deserves a pretty room to call her own. :) I want to paint it yellow to pull out the yellow stripe in the drapes that I've hung on either side of the blah white shelving. Yet another attempt to make our run of the mill laundry room a little cozier. I decided that with Jim being out of town on business for a few days it would be the perfect time to tackle this little project and check it off of my long list of sumer projects.


I still haven't decided on a color as you can see from all of the swatches I slapped up on the wall which by the way look a lot brighter in this bad pic than they are in person. I have already pulled down a few that I wasn't liking. That's my not so scientific plan..keep pulling down the ones I begin to dislike and go with the last one standing.... a la Survivor. I'll keep you posted with how it turns out. Have a great Tuesday!

1 comments:

Peggy June 15, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

I really like the striped fabric you picked for the laundry room!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP