Sunday, July 18, 2010

Books and flippy floppys

I hosted our monthly book club day over the weekend. The theme of the day was beachy fun since we read The Beach Trip by Cathy Holton. I totally ran with the beach theme and had a blast decorating. I also thought it would be fun for us to decorate flip-flops since I had a ton left over from our wedding.(We provided flip-flops for our lady guests on our big day) We adorned our flops with Swarovski crystal beads and we even created some fabric flowers to add as welll. I think Martha would be proud. :) Thanks to my book club girlys for a fun filled day!

























































2 comments:

Megs July 25, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

Looked so fun! Wish I could have been there! Great decorating, my dear :)

Erin July 27, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

awww.thanks Megs. Wish you were here too! This is why we need to live in the same city..so we can do things like this together! One day! :)


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP