Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why not accessorize?

I'm a huge fan of accessorizing even the most mundane of items so when I discovered that there was a way to beautify my camera strap I was sold. And finally..it arrived in the mail today..my new camera strap slipcover!!! Goodbye boring black camera strap...hello fabulous red ruffly strap! (I seem to be on a red kick lately.) Does it surprise you that it's ruffly? I love the black and white damask on the inside too.

This and many other fabulous strap covers can be found at sheyb.com
A great gift for the photographers in your lives or wannabe photographers like me. :)

A few more things that will dress up those everyday items...

I love this checkbook cover!
Available in all sorts of colors and fabrics
at thepleatedpoppy.com

Why not jazz up those boring heels with some fun flower clips?
I spotted these on Etsy. The shop is called lemonring


Who says baby wipes can't be stylish? These cute little fabric covered wipe cases can be monogrammed too. One of my favorite baby shower gifts!
Available at Etsy.com The shop is called jennycandydesigns



I love this laptop sleeve and almost ordered it but was too impatient to wait the estimated 7 week delivery time. I ended up buying one at the Apple store that is not nearly as cute. This and many other variations are available at snupped.com. You can completely customize it which is why it takes a while to ship. You can even pick the inside lining print! So fun!


Now what are you waiting for? Go accessorize!!

And yes..I'm having a little too much fun with my camera now. It's just so cute and inviting. Oh and please excuse the creepy looking crossed eye in this pic.








2 comments:

Peggy July 30, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Some great ruffley items to buy...love the camera strap!!

Anonymous July 31, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

I love the camera strap so much I ordered one too! I got an orange and red one. http://www.sheyb.com/product/orange-crush
such a great idea. :)


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP