Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A fun surprise

Jim and I inadvertently discovered that one of our wedding photos is on the front cover of the Royal Palms Resort and Spa wedding brochure. We were quite surprised and totally flattered.


A big thanks to the ladies at OGrace photography for the amazing photos that captured every wonderful moment. We will cherish them always. Also, thanks to the Royal Palms for considering our photo worthy of your brochure. We will be back for a visit in October. :)





3 comments:

Krissy August 25, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

Amazing picture! What an honor!

Toni Olivieri-Barton August 25, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Very Cool. You guys look like models!!!!

Erin August 28, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

Thanks ladies! We feel really honored..especially since we just adore the Royal Palms.


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP