Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fashion on the brain

I spent the week in Las Vegas working the Women's Wear in Nevada Convention also known as the WWIN show. Many new fall and winter clothing lines were debuted and I was surrounded by loads of beautiful coats, jackets and scarves all week. As you can imagine my fall wardrobe daydreaming and coveting has begun. I absolutely LOVE coats, boots and scarves and can't quite seem to have enough of them...And while I realize I live in the desert I will still rock my leather riding boots and ruffled scarves at the first sign of Fall..which in Phoenix means the moment you can enjoy a glass of wine on the patio in the evening without sweating.


My mom and I decided to join the mannequins for a bit. Can you spot us? :)


Some Fall/Winter items I'm coveting...
I am so inspired by anything from Anthropologie but I'm particularly swooning over their coats and jackets at the moment. Aren't these brilliant?


All of these beauties are available at anthropologie.com

What's a great coat without a fabulous scarf? I'm loving these right now.
These are also available at Anthropologie.com


Loving these too...

Available at bananarepublic.com

Now if the weather would just cooperate. I'm really tired of wearing flip flops. :)


0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP