Monday, September 13, 2010

Bloomin' baby




It's happening..finally..I can feel it. Fall is a coming. The mornings air is cool and the evenings are perfect for those outdoor gatherings which I have longed for all summer. It's during this time of year that am reminded just how great it is to live amongst the cactus and jackrabbits. It's this time of year that I appreciate the beauty of the desert and all of those memories of burning my booty on those leather car seats begin to fade. Oh yeah..it's blooming time baby....

And the blooming begins in the form of cowboy boots and a charming little bar where anything goes. Where Sweet Tea vodka is served in mason jars, a ceiling with a bunch of dolla dolla bills hang above and friends huddle around picnic tables and enjoy the cool desert air . Yeah..that's right..it was cool air. I even had goosebumps by the end of the night! Truly a perfect place for an impromptu Friday night gathering under the starry night sky.















And much blooming will continue with backyard gatherings, walks to our corner ice cream shop and the completion of a few items off of my 30x30 list. More to come on that. In the meantime...hope you're blooming wherever you may be planted. :)





1 comments:

Peggy September 16, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

Definately looks like a place your dad would enjoy! How was the food? Hoping you ate in between your boot stomping.


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP