Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If I could...

I would live at Target. Okay...so I practically do live at Target but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who frequently trolls the aisles at my neighborhood Tarjay. Where else can you pick up some toothpaste, a jar of peanut butter AND an adorable hounds tooth coat that just may end up being a favorite winter staple? Where else can you fill your cart with paper towels, laundry detergent AND the cutest little set of note cards you've ever seen?


Can you think of any other place??? Didn't think so.

And Target is certainly not disappointing lately..

I'm loving..

Tucker for Target
Hello beautiful prints...

This print is much prettier in person.
It really doesn't translate well in this photo.
Oh and the back of the dress has a scooped neck
with a little ruffle. This would be GREAT with
l eggings and flats or even boots.



John Derian for Target


Also love these numbered plates


And numbered canisters
I have this cute little canister on my desk. It hides all of my ipod/camera/computer adapter cords.




Oh sweet Target..you complete me.




2 comments:

Peggy September 18, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

As a matter of fact, I just got home from a few hours at Tarjay! Love that store!! I also love World Market, almost as much, which just happen to be right next door!

Unknown September 19, 2010 at 2:52 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP