Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's official

Happy First day of Fall! It may be close to 90 degrees outside right now but Autumn has arrived at our house.



I thought I'd share my all time favorite thing to make during the Fall. My mom and
I took a cooking class in Sonoma last year and learned how to make this
unbelievably delicious butternut squash soup. Hope you enjoy it!

Oh and make sure you do include the Amaretti cookie crumbles for the top. They add such a great hint of flavor to the soup. I was able to find them at Whole Foods.






0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP