Wednesday, October 27, 2010

LOVING

Rainbows. I still find rainbows to be so magical..even at age 29. And I certainly believe that there are blue birds flying over those rainbows. Caught this one while driving on the freeway. Snapped it with my iphone. Real safe..I know.





These delicious red wellies that make me wish it rained here more often. I could never justify buying these for the 3 times it rains here a year. So for now..I stare at them on my desktop. Yes..I made them my screensaver. I'm pretty sure the designer created these just for me. I'm obsessed..
Wellies found here

The slow arrival of holiday magazines full of inspiring decorating ideas, chunky sweaters and swoon worthy boots. Can't wait to pour over these guys in a warm bubble bath. Most of my magazines bear little water spots and crinkly pages from doing just this. My favorite way to unwind after a long day.



The fact that I am going to be an auntie yet again!! I am so thrilled.
If I am blessed with a niece (secretly praying for this..okay not so secretly) she will be getting these shoes. I know..I have a thing for baby shoes. So not practical but oh so adorable.

Available here

And if I'm blessed with a nephew..I'm loving these seer sucker shoes. Perfect for the baby's May arrival.



Shoes found here

Bartlett Pears..we've been eating lots of these lately. Great in salads or simply sliced up along with some cheese. My favorite snack lately.


Dreamy Arizona Skies..couldn't help but snap some pics of the amazing sky with my phone the other day. I was at a stoplight this time. :)






What are you loving at the moment? I'd love to hear.





















0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP