Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday card displays

I've been trying to think of some creative ways to display our Christmas cards this year. I haven't even ordered our cards yet so I'm probably getting ahead of myself but hey...my brain seems to work backwards at times.


A few ideas I really like....

I have some salvaged shutters hanging on the wall behind our couch in the living room. I love the idea of displaying some this way.


Really like this simple idea too. Just add some twine or ribbon to a mirror you already have hanging and clip them on.
image: marthstewart.com

Like the whole ribbon on the door idea too..
countryliving.com


The card wreath is pretty cute too.
image: marthstewart.com

Displaying around a doorway with some greenery is easy too.

Like the whole hanging from branches thing as well.
marthastewart.com

hmmmm...lots of ideas. Time to order those cards now.




0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP