Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Slowing Down

This post is a little out of date. I mean to post it last week but the Internet has been a little unpredictable here in CO. Wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!! xo

Phew... It's been a busy December. But then again..what December is not busy?

Some December happies....

Holiday parties where champagne is sipped, friends catch up and dance circles are formed followed by ridiculous dance moves that only make their debut after a few glasses of bubbly. Oh how I love me a good dance circle. ;)






Wrapping presents.
I LOVE wrapping up a pretty present. Found my new favorite wrapping paper at Hallmark.



A Santa Pub Crawl with friends where 200 people dressed as some form of Santa or Mrs. Claus and belted out Don't Stop Believing at the top of their lungs. Seriously..talk about a Christmas high. A sea of red belting out some good ol' classic rock. The girls decided to be Rockettes. Jim was a very good sport as he wore his elf hat. :)








The arrival of holiday cards. I don't think I've ever been so eager to check the mail. I sift through the mail and search for anything resembling a cute little card and then proceed to tear it open much like a 5 year old receiving their first piece of snail mail. I love this little holiday ritual.



And now... we are slowing down and enjoying all of the comforts of being home with our families. Enjoying the time to just be and enjoy just what this holiday is all about.

There will be lots of this..



Hope you're doing the same. xo


0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP