Monday, January 3, 2011

Hell0 2011~


A New Year ...it's a blank canvas beckoning for some paint, a journal awaiting random musings and a new black dress just asking to be worn.

2010 was amazing and I think 2011 will be even more so. I definitely have the oh so cliche New Year's resolutions to exercise more, tackle home improvement projects, actually make my bed in the mornings and eat out less..but what I really wish for in 2011 is simple.

I want to


I will remember that..

( and I completely believe that you create your own happiness)

I plan to



And most importantly...I will

I'm ready..I'm slipping on that black dress and scribbling in that journal. It's a new year, a new day and I've got my paintbrush in hand... Happy (a tad bit belated) New Year!
xo

0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP