Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's raining babies!

A few months ago I blogged about my friend Veronica's Pat the Bunny baby shower and well...she's finally a mommy! Veronica and her husband Dave welcomed Maxwell James to the world this past Wednesday and he is the most precious baby boy. I had the privilege of visiting them in the hospital and capturing some sweet moments between mommy, daddy and baby. The miracle of new life will never cease to amaze me. Congrats to the adorable new family!














1 comments:

Peggy January 11, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

Wow...you captured some sweet moments, Erin. Such a miraculous experience for everyone. Maxwell is beautiful!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP