Friday, June 24, 2011

Getting older is expensive...

Since turning the big 30 I've been investing a bit more into my skincare. Gone are the days of slapping on a bit of moisturizer in the a.m. and calling it a day or lazily "washing" my face before bed..also known as grabbing a disposable makeup wipe from my nightstand drawer and haphazardly swiping it across my face. Sigh. Now it's wash, exfoliate, dab a little eye cream here and there followed by lots of up close skin examinations in the mirror. (wait...when did those little lines appear???) Thank goodness for Sephora. I've recently discovered a few new products that I love and thought I'd pass them along. Here's to delaying the inevitable crow's feet.. :)



I am in LOVE with this exfoliator!! It's amazing. Exfolikate from the Kate Somerville collection. My mom turned me on to this. A little pricey but a little goes along way and it leaves your skin as smooth as a baby's bottom. You only need to use a few times a week too. Find it here.




Also love this makeup primer/gel from Per-fekt. It covers red spots and turns your face into a perfectly smooth canvas for makeup. I have it in Radiant. Find it here.



Loving this eye cream. Reasonably priced and has all natural ingredients. I found it at my local Sprouts market. You can probably also find it at your local drugstore. Also found here.




Okay..this is not for your skin but totally loving it and wanted to share. Restyling spray from no frizz. For all you girls out there who..like me.. do not enjoy washing their hair everyday. This stuff is fabulous. It freshens your hair and takes out frizz and kinks and gets it ready to be well.. restyled..hence the name.
Happy weekend!
xo


1 comments:

Jaclyn.Marie July 3, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

I love the restyling spray! I live by it!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP