Monday, June 20, 2011

Random Happies...

Jim and I went back to the place where we had our very first date...Cafe Boa in Tempe..home of the most amazing pomegranate mojitos. We've haven't been back since our first date almost four years ago. It was a really fun night..we reminisced and pointed out the exact table where we sat and laughed about how I did most all of the talking. (I was just trying to avoid any awkward silences.) We laughed about how he offered up some hand sanitizer on the drive back home that night and after the date I called my best friend and asked if this type of sanitizing behavior was normal or super dorky?? Our conclusion..super dorky. :) So happy I found him..dorky sanitizing habits and all. Oh and reminiscing..it's one of my favorite hobbies. We do it often.





We went to Las Vegas for the weekend for my lovely friend Brianne's wedding. She looked absolutely stunning!! It was such a fun night reuniting with college friends. Congrats to the Peppermans!! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!



the motley crew
a not so successful attempt to get all of the girls in one picture.

We were also able to sneak in a visit with my precious nephews and I met the newest addition to the family..Colton Chad Timney!! He is such a sweet little guy and Carter is a very good big brother. :)




My new dinner obsession. No real cooking involved. Tomato, mozzarella and pesto. So easy yet so delicious. I will never tire of this combination. Add some crunchy/rustic bread and you're set. I could eat this every. single. night.



Our sunbathing pup. Love the way she snuggles up in the pillows and basks in the glory of the morning sun. So cute.




Hope the week is treating you well!
xo

1 comments:

Jaclyn.Marie June 28, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

Charlotte looks so cuddly! I just want to snuggle up on the couch with her again :)

Mozz, tomato and pesto = amazingness. So so so good.


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP