Monday, June 13, 2011

Searsucker in San Diego

While in San Diego over Memorial Day weekend we celebrated my lovely friend Lesley's birthday at Searsucker... an amazing restaurant in downtown San Diego. I fell in love with this place! The design is incredible. There is a very intimate yet hip vibe and it has sort of a rustic meets industrial design.

I adore the farm tables and mismatched chairs. The EAT mural is fabulous too. I also love how they added a pop of color with the blue ornate water glasses.

I was so inspired that I added some similar glasses to my table at home. Found them at World Market. Only $2.99 a piece!! Don't you just love how inspiration is everywhere? You just never know what will inspire you you next. Oh and the food at Searsucker...just as delicious as the design. Check out their menu here. The chef was actually a finalist on Top Chef on Bravo! If you find yourself in San Diego anytime soon you'll definitely want to stop in for a bite.




Happy Monday!!
xo







1 comments:

Peggy June 15, 2011 at 7:12 AM  

I adore reading your blog..somehow I always find my eyes welling up! I'm always so moved by your observations of life and how you express them. You are such a talented photographer and writer. So happy to be able to share & enjoy that thru your blog! I hope you continue blogging for a very long time!!
Happy Anniversary little blog!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP