Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More Photo Challenge pics!

I'm a little behind with my photo challenge. Trying to catch up. Can't believe we're almost in the middle of July. Where does the time go!?! Here are a few more pics.





Day 4: Something green
View from the Colorado house deck.

Day 5: From a high angle.


I took this while in Colorado too. My mom was pulling Carter in his wagon and I was on the deck. I really like the perspective. I am inspired to shoot more pics from a high angle now!

Day 6: From a low angle.


I actually took this picture with my phone while in the Starbucks drive thru! The sky was just asking to have it's picture taken. I used the instagram app for iphone. Download it here.

Day 7: Fruit


Also taken with my phone using instagram. Is it bad that when I eat fruit it's usually accompanied by frozen yogurt and rainbow sprinkles??


Happy hump day!
xo

0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP