Sunday, September 25, 2011

Autumn...Fall.... Fall...Autumn..


We are officially two days into Fall and although you wouldn't know it quite yet here in Phoenix..this Autumn loving girl is quite happy. It's my favorite time of year by far. Pumpkins, hot cider, caramel apples. I'm a sucker for it all.




And yes.. it will be over 100 degrees today but Fall has arrived in our home.



1. So excited about these Ikat napkins I found on sale. These will be used at Thanksgiving this year. I have been collecting champagne toppers to use as napkin rings. And I'll admit that it really didn't take long to acquire a little collection of them. I'm most definitely a champagne lover. I think it's kind of a fun little whimsical touch and love how they are all a little different.

2. Fall centerpiece. I'm sort of obsessed with using feathers for Fall decor this year. Planning on either purchasing or making some feather chargers too.

3. little corner in our kitchen eating area. I LOVE the mini white pumpkins found at the grocery.

4. Updated the burlap wreath for Fall. I made the spice colored flower and initially bought the peacock flower clip for my hair...but then decided it would be fun on the wreath.

5. Easy Fall decor idea. Tear the covers off some books (it won't hurt em too much) tie a few with twine and then throw something fun on top if you're so inclined. I've had this white ceramic pumpkin from Target for years. I think it was one of my very first Fall decorations.


I'll be back soon with some Fall Fashion Picks. Hope you're all having a Fab weekend!!!
xo

0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP