Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life is short..wear sequins!

We now have a new monthly standing date amongst my group of friends. Every third Tuesday of the month we will get together and try new restaurants. We are calling it F.F.F. which stands for friends, funky, fashion night out. We decided that not only will we try out new restaurants but we will don our favorite fashion statement of the moment. Really just an excuse to eat and wear some new duds that we haven't had the chance to sport. We got together on Tuesday and it just so happens to be restaurant week in Phoenix!!



love these wine carafes with labels describing the wine. Filing this idea away for future parties.


I went with faux fur and sequins...because can you really go wrong with either one?



outfit sources: sequin top: J.Crew (from last year...first time I've worn it though!) faux fur vest: H&M. Jeans: Express re-rock flare legged jeans. necklace: Old Navy (got it on sale for $4!)
bag: another Marshall's find. Love the supple leather! watch: Michael Kors


Drea rocked the color block look. Loving the red skinnies she wore!!!


jeans: H&M. Shirt: and oldie that she's had forever.. Shoes:

Laura also rocked some skinnies. Definitely a must have for fall...black skinnies!! Love her flowy top too. Speaking of black skinnies..I just found some skinny black cords from the Gap that I LOVE. They are so comfy and I love the velvety texture. Find them here.


And this girl claimed that she wouldn't look that cute since she was coming straight from the office. I would disagree. Sister can rock red lipstick like no other. She's inspired me to try it out!





Girls, food and wine...what more can you ask for on a Tuesday night??



oh wait..I know what else you can ask for...a to go container for the most delicious dessert I've ever had!!! Seriously..heaven in a glass. Vanilla, caramel custard topped with toffee popcorn.


I ate the rest of it for breakfast this morning. No judging please. :)

Hope you're having a good one!!
xo


0 comments:


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP