Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Prepping for Turkey Day

The in-laws are flying in from Colorado to spend Turkey Day with us in Sunny AZ. Jim and I will be hosting and I'm so looking forward to it.




These items from Williams Sonoma are Thanksgiving dinner lifesavers.

Gravy base..just add flour and pan drippings, Harvest blend stuffing...just add celery, onion and chicken stock. Mulling spices to add to cider..plan on having this simmering throughout the day..and pumpkin spiced pecan bread mix to make Thanksgiving morning. (Top with pumpkin butter)


Thanksgiving table. The table has been set for a while now...I'm sort of obsessed with setting the table for the holidays.

Thankful tree and Thankful print.

This was a last minute project. After seeing this image on Pinterest I thought it'd be fun to have a Thankful tree. Then I discovered these free printable tags.


A little Thankful Print in the kitchen.

A cocktail recipe I just discovered. I love the cranberry ice cubes. I will be making this and serving in a large drink dispenser for us to sip on while we're cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

Feeling quite thankful for the many blessings in our lives. Can't wait to spend some quality time with family and just relax.

Hope you're all doing the same.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
xo






1 comments:

Diane November 22, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

sooooo thankful for such a lovable daughter-in-law! See you soon!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP