Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Weekend in Wine Country

My mom and I went on our annual wine tasting/cooking class adventure this past weekend. It was a wonderful weekend filled with delicious food, purple teeth and lots of laughs because somehow when we get together... a little trouble always ensues. :)




And of course I love this lady..I mean she is my mom but what's even better is that I genuinely like her. Genuinely adore spending time with her.

We took a cooking class again this year but decided to try a demonstration class instead of hands-on like we've done in the past. You drink wine, watch as the instructor cooks and then try each course as it's finished. Yeah...we'll be doing more demonstration classes in the future. Will share some newly learned recipes soon!

We went on a wine tour, shopped until we dropped and traipsed around the Sonoma Square with purple teeth and happy hearts.

The above store has SO much eye candy and inspiration. Love it!



We also met up with my mom's dear friend Sydney who happens to live in Sonoma.

And I can't tell you how excited I was to actually get to use my umbrella. Yes, a true sign of a desert rat.
It was truly a weekend filled with some of my most favorite things...the mama, crisp fall air, beyond delicious food and of course lots of wine. Feeling quite thankful. Until next year Sonoma!!!


Hope you're having a fantastic week!
xo


1 comments:

Peggy November 11, 2011 at 5:44 PM  

Cherished wonderful moments with my beautiful daughter! Can't wait till next time we are together.
So grateful we are kindered spirits and not just a Mother & Daughter obliged to see each other. I couldn't ask for a better best friend!!
Love you more than you could ever know!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP