Monday, March 26, 2012

Showering Miss Davis!!

I had the honor of helping to host a bridal shower for my dear friend Lesley recently. I'm a bit late in posting the pics as it was over St. Patrick's Day weekend but it was much too special not to share.


Photobucket

It truly was a wonderful day spent showering our beautiful friend with love and good wishes.
Photobucket

We went with a romantic shabby chic theme with hints of pink and polka dots.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Each guest was asked to fill out a card with a sweet message for Lesley and her fiance Paul. There were enough guests to ensure that they will have one card to open every week during their first year of marriage. This was my amazing friend Seema's idea and I think it's the sweetest thing ever!! If you're throwing a shower anytime soon I would encourage stealing it. :) Seema even hand stamped each card with Lesley and Paul's monogram and dated each one as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And speaking of the amazing Seema...she even designed the shower invite below!!!

Photobucket


More pics from the day!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chip and dip platters really excite this girl!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Mel for taking pics during present time. :0

Photobucket

Each Guest took home their own set of cute notecards too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

In just over month I will get to watch as my bestie walks down the aisle and marries the man of her dreams. I seriously can't wait!!!



2 comments:

Lesley March 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM  

Awe...I just LOVE reliving those memories! What a wonderful day that I will never forget spent with the women that mean the most to me! Love you my friend!

Peggy March 30, 2012 at 7:34 AM  

Looks amazing! Leslie is a lucky girl to have such wonderful caring friends. Look forward to her shower in Vegas...have to work on topping this one!


About This Blog

I'm a wife, daughter, sister and auntie. I'm a lover of life and all things good in this world. I adore sunshine, green tea and my husband's smile. I believe that you can create your own happiness and this is the little space where I choose to document mine. Hope you enjoy a peek into my life in the fun lane and thank you so very much for reading.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP